Tech Meeting Minutes 20100507
Present: Graeme, Mike, Stuart, Sam, Dug, Andrew, Wahid, David
|Table of contents|
- We decided to hold weekly short meetings:
- The slot will be Thursday's 1100 UK time
- The meeting will be limited to 30 minutes
- Short minutes and actions will be on the ScotGrid wiki (like this!)
- LHCb problems at Edinburgh - should be resolved. ACTION Ticket should be marked solved (Andrew).
- No LHCb jobs at Edinburgh. ACTION Andrew to check VO View of the information system.
- LHCb upload problems at Glasgow. ACTION Try to dump and compare packets outbound from NAT box with those from an externally routed WN (Dug).
ATLAS Squid Access
- Wahid to check with Lancaster about access to their squid for ATLAS. ACTION.
- David to send WN IP details to Mike for access to Glasgow squid.
- Will do a ScotGrid T2 poster. Mike to coordinate. ACTION.
- Will proceed with caution on ARC + ScotGrid. First demonstrate at Glasgow, then spread to Edinburgh after technical review. ACTION Graeme to submit abstract. ACTION Stuart to revive ARC CE.
- David moves to his new post 1 June. Interviews being held at Durham for Phil's post and later his.