Tech Meeting Minutes 20100917
Present: Graeme, Sam, David, Wahid
|Table of contents|
Current vulnerability of great concern.
- Glasgow will test CERN kernel and aim to patch and reboot WNs + UI + CREAM CE today.
- ECDF will await RH kernel. Closed to user workloads, but will run ATLAS production.
- Durham - no news yet, but have gone into downtime?
- ACTION: Please keep everyone informed what's happening.
- Not a great quarter for us, but problems seem to be understood and largely dealt with. See
- Glasgow have had weird auth errors on their lcg-CEs - causes condor to cancel healthy jobs. Not understood.
- ATLAS making much more use of CREAM
- Glasgow plan to move to 2 CREAM + 1 lcg-CE.
- ECDF ce02 is unhealthy. mw05 is ok. Junk ce02 at lcg-CE, move to CREAM.
- ECDF new storage will be DPM as GPFS has fallen from grace (and it costs!)
- Sites need to update to new glite-APEL service
- May require running with glite-MON in parallel during migration.
- Next meeting Sept 23 at 1130: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=108349