Pages here are for end users of the ScotGrid systems.
|Table of contents|
Local Glasgow Users
These links detail how to get access to the ScotGrid cluster at Glasgow and how to start submitting your first grid jobs.
- Getting Started
- Troubleshooting Guide If it's not working, this guide can show you common problems and how to resolve them.
- Providing your ssh key for local access Providing your ssh key for local access to svr020
- Best Practice Guide Once it works, how to get the most from the Grid.
- Complex JDL Examples More complex JDL examples should you need to go down this route.
- Storing and accessing files at Glasgow
(A subset of the popular ones, at any rate)
EGEE Grid Users
- Submitting jobs to Glasgow, by specifying the correct requirement in your JDL.
- Joining the vo.scotgrid.ac.uk virtual organisation
- Information about the Grid beyond Scotgrid can be reached from UK-I-F Regional webpage (https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EGEE/UKIFRegionalSupportTeam)
Local PPE/PPT Users
Local ATLAS users
For those in the ATLAS VO, we support using the cluster to perform local analysis.
- Data management with DQ2, for obtaining datasets to examine.
- Atlas Queues at Glasgow for SL5 (details of legacy SL4 included)
- Best Practice for ATLAS
Local LHCB users
- LHCB Queues at Glasgow for SL5
External Glasgow Users
A simple way to run a gLite User Interface is to run it through Virtual Box.
Installing a gLite User Interface (UI)
For those who wish instructions on installing and configuring up a glite UI from a tarball.